Thursday, August 9, 2012

Shiny Spandex Guy Will Never Go Away

Ever. 

The title of today's ad by Shiny Spandex Guy was "No Sex Please"...because women hound him for sex all the time. That is actually why he has been posting on Craigslist for over a year now. The ladies just can't get it through their head that the sharing of his penis is serious business. He will not just let anyone take a ride on his baloney pony. No! When you deviant, sex crazed, women of Craigslist beg and plea with him for immediate sex...it instantly ruins your chances of ever becoming Mrs. Shiny Spandex Guy. And so the search continues for a decent woman, who can keep her vagina in her pants but also enjoys hosiery, sex toys, cat suits, shiny spandex, role playing, and is preferably Asian, but not BBW. Oh and works. And does not have house pet allergies.

Shiny Spandex Guy says: "Sweet, loving, successful SWM 44, seeking a healthy, d&d free, height-weight proportionate SWF 18-43 with an hour glass figure for serious friendship and an everlasting, monogamous, romantic relationship that will last.
(Nothing short term. No married or attached ladies. No house pet allergies. No BBWs. No one who thinks being dominant means the guy will clean your house.)
I am not a hotty, (just average in looks), but I am 6' tall, 195lbs, with rich-thick dark brown hair and blue eyes. I have a lovely, easy-going lifestyle to offer the right girl. I own my own beautiful 3 br house and luxury car.
I work from home and do well for myself. I think girls who do not work are lazy, and girls who enjoy working are sexy.

(As previously mentioned in another add... This is not a skate all day give away!)
I hope you and I may share some of my common vanilla interests: video gaming, board gaming, biking, tennis, swimming, lattes at a coffee house, laser tag, plays or musicals at a performing arts center, and traveling to really fun places.

Sexually, I want someone who is open to role-playing d&s when we are alone. A lady who is comfortable playing the dominant role or can switch between dominant and submissive.
A lady who loves lots of lingerie (i can provide), loves hosiery, adult language, tease and denial, LOTS of sexy-toys. I can switch, and prefer you can to. (No ladies who are strictly submissive please).
I'm not looking to be someone's cuckold, but I would like to find a lady worth enough to put me in chastity when we are not together. Not physical chastity,
but rather a symbolic mental chastity, (where I must abstain 100% when we are not together).

(Hmmmm.... Could that be monogamy you speak of?)

When you write me, I must be able to tell if you are a spammer or not, so please do tell me your name, age, favorite activity/hobby,
the town you are writing me from and then put 'your love' in the subject line so I know your not spam. Your photos get mine, not the other way around."

























And in the event you are new around here, you will want to read these other posts on Shiny Spandex Guy:

Do you share my fetish? 
Shiny Spandex Guy is Back 
Shiny Spandex Guy. Yes, Again... 
Shiny Spandex Guy Part 4 
Update on Shiny Spandex Guy 
Live-in Position 

Today's Shiny Spandex Guy ad was brought to you by a reader. Thank you! 
Reader submissions are always appreciated.  
 
 http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cas/3144577541.html

No comments:

Post a Comment