Monday, June 11, 2012

Lonely musician searching for love

Lonely Musician says: "I don't know why it's so hard to find people on these dating sites......Oh well, anyway, my name is Abbot (and yes that is my real name LOL)........I'm a guitar player, music is my life, i wouldn't trade it for anything else. I'm just wanting to casually date, because i don't have time for anything long-term right now, being busy playing music all the time (All. The. Time. He is busy being a loser and doesn't have time for grown up things like relationships. Also, his mom doesn't allow him to have sleepovers...or so we assume.).

I wanna find a sweet, loving, caring, bright, heart-melting girl who has a crush on musicians, how retarded does that sound? (Very!) LOL, it's not easy for me to describe things the way I want to describe them (Aren't you like supposed to be an artist and aren't artists usually good at describing things the way they want to describe them?), but as long as you get what i'm saying...I get pretty lonely not having anybody (That you'd like some groupies, because being a musician without them pretty much sucks, but you're never going to be famous enough to attract any so you came on Craigslist to see if you could find someone with enough issues to actually be interested in touching your pee pee? Yea, we got that.) ."

 The following pictures illustrate Abbot's gradual demise. 

Abbot at 20 something.
 
Abbot at 30 something.

"Ahhhh!" 40 something? Jeez....

Why do people do that in their personal ads? Showing younger, better looking pictures, just make what you look like now that much worse.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment