Monday, November 26, 2012

Lonely? That sick feeling in your gut at night when you are alone?


Geeky Type says: "I'm at a similar place. I moved to the area after a family member had some health problems.

I've never been the type to just run out and try to get into a relationship just for the sake of having one, and that isn't quite what I am looking for either. Yet being the kind of person I am, it is very easy to miss things like cuddling, watching a TV\movies with someone, cooking dinner together, etc.

I was hoping to find someone in a similar situation and feeling as me who might want to talk and spend time together to occasionally fill the gaps with those things we miss so we can avoid the occasional pains of loneliness that tend to creep in at night.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to learn more about me. To give you a quick general idea, I'm not the alpha\cowboy type. I'm more the geeky type with various creative\artistic hobbies, and an odd sense of humor. I once changed the rules of the boardgame Monopoly to be a 1vs1 drinking game for example (The other player was his cat, of course)."

Pic related: Me and my cat pretending to eat a Thanksgiving dinner together (Sure you're pretending?).


 Don't worry. They're in an open relationship. 


 http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/m4w/3434511806.html

1 comment: