Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Start

Young and Dumb says: "Hello my name is Joshua I'm 19 sometime ago I got out of a really hopeless relationship and had given up for awhile but now I want a new start with everything. I'm looking for an honest and faithful woman ages 19 to 30 someone I can start a new life with..."

First of all you are entirely too young to be worried about starting a life with someone. If it happens this young...great...lucky you. Worry about going to college and starting your own life first.

Now that the serious stuff is out of the way...




What exactly are you trying to do with this picture? Because it's scaring us. Usually the point of posting a picture without clothing is to show off nice physical features. This is showing us a lot of what you don't have. 

Maybe try to win people over with a good sense of humor instead or kindness. Shirtless pictures are not going to get you far.

No comments:

Post a Comment