Monday, July 25, 2011

Resencently located

That is a most interesting way to spell "recently".

Creative Speller says: "I just moved here from VA. Im a simple country man who likes simple things. I just rescently (That's closer...)  have gotten out of a really bad relationship and just want to be able to have a conversation (How do you spell a big word like conversation correctly and not recently?) with a woman who is not a complete retard (Nice...only the partially retarded should inquire). Im low maintenece and i dont expect a woman to be. I would also like to find a woman to show me around town cause so far all I have seen is the walmart, some dead grass, and lovely hot weather."

We've been to Lawton...Walmart, dead grass, and hot weather is about all there is.


Think we found his inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment