Sunday, December 25, 2011

alone on cristmas go figure

No car?                                              Check!
No money?                                        Check!
No job?                                              Check!
Married?                                            Check!

Yup, he's everything you'd expect a Craigslist stud to be. He gets bonus points for mentioning NASCAR not once, not twice, but THREE times!

Prefers BBW says: "Hello first off i am glad to be in a new location I am from Fayetteville North Carolina. I am ex Army and going to the nascar technical institute. I am just trying to start my life over and rebuild, my ex wife rueind me so i am not divorced yet it will be final this coming year. my main goal is to graduate college and start a new career weather it be in nascar or a dealership working on cars. I want to find the right woman for me some one who i can trust and spend time with, i like nascar, hard rock music i am a drummer too. i just want to find some one that has the same intrest in me I prefer BBW women but a nice petete woman is a plus kids are okay but i want my own some day. i will have my car by the end of the month just waitng for my education bennefits to kick in. but just meeting some one and talking would be nice"






No comments:

Post a Comment