Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jogging partner - 30

Did you miss out on that last community service project we posted? Need to get a few hours in? Good samaritan? Like to do your bit to make the world a better place? Or maybe after kicking Gigalo's ass for wasting your sweet time with his nonsense? Whatever the reason, we've got you covered!

Not a Jogger says: "Hello Ladies! I am a 30yo swm looking for a really cool girl that is looking for a jogging partner. I wanna take off like 25lbs and I am not a jogger, maybe you can motivate me:) (With your vagina.)
It would be nice for a fwb relationship to develop and we can burn some additional calories after our hot sweaty runs. (Ewww.) My pic is attached and im like 15lbs heavier than i was in this pic.. put runner girl in the subject line so I know its legit:) Smooches

Hit me up, I cant wait to hear from you! (Have a feeling you'll be waiting a while.)





 http://charleston.craigslist.org/m4w/3542008284.html

No comments:

Post a Comment