Sunday, July 22, 2012

American Bulldog seeks playful bitch, and a cute date for my Master!

Brace yourself, it's going to be bad. Really bad.


Fido the Typing Dog says: "Okay it's going to be another wet day today, but I'm pretty sure my Master is going to take me to Danny Jackson Bark Park (off Westpark and 610) again....and I'd love to find a cute date for him. I've met some pretty cool playmates up there, and we always seem to have a good time. But I'm going to be honest, I do like to it a little rough (I'm pretty sure I get that from my Owner lol), so bonus points if you've got a bully breed or some other rough-houser that can keep up with me. What is it with all these humans that think dogs are supposed to play like they do?! I've seen what you all do behind closed doors...and you call US animals? ;)

So about me, I'm 65 pounds, brindle and white, and ridiculously handsome. But you're probably a little more interested in my Owner, aren't you? Well, he's tall (6'1), educated (Longhorn), successful (Real Estate Developer), attractive, and pretty much just the epitome of awesomeness. Okay okay, he's not perfect...but who doesn't make the occasional mess from time to time. I know I do (see muddy evidence below)!

But I'm pretty sure we both just need a couple of good ladies in our life. Although keep in mind I swing both ways, so that lady part is more applicable to him lol. Just don't be a 'lady' all the time, because that's just boring :p. But there's certainly no problem with being ridiculously cute all the time...he's definitely into that!

So woof woof chop chop --- shoot me a message with some pics of y'all, I'll introduce you, and we can get this started.

Talk soon, pretty girl."


Typing from the perspective of your pet is painfully pathetic. Please refer to: 

Typing Cat! 

Too much time on the farm!

Tip of the Week!

http://houston.craigslist.org/m4w/3125891469.html

No comments:

Post a Comment