Monday, September 17, 2012

Princess in Blue Jeans

Prince in Blue Jeans says: "Looking for a Woman Who looks good in her tight jeans,Yet is just as comfortable in alittle black skirt.. I'm looking for a special girl, she should be smart,pretty,Love faithfully,love kids,outdoors ,looking for long term,please no head games.She must be honest,not hung up on drugs,or past Love's..kids are great! would be a great Dad to them.I will devout my Life to you I ask for the same. If you are this girl I seek. Let our Love begin. if you think your my type,and can make me complete Let's talk.....please put Girlfriend in subject or will be deleted unread."

























It's a bonus if you fit inside the white area of this picture.

 http://springfield.craigslist.org/m4w/3272909001.html

No comments:

Post a Comment