Monday, March 5, 2012

I Want to Cuddle

Is that right?

Wants to Cuddle says: "I am apretty down to earth guy. I like to cook (Meth or crack? Makes all the difference of whether or not we're interested.). I listen to all different kinds of music. My favorite is probably a mixture of rock and rap. I am currently teaching myself how to play guitar. I am not very good yet (Somehow that's not surprising.). Mostly just dont like fake people (Hmmm...Yea... Can see that. Wait, does anyone like fake people??? No. No they do not. Way to narrow that down.). I am kind of shy at first (Most molesters are.). Pretty much keep to myself most of the time (Getting butt raped in jail does that to a person.), but that is getting old. Anything else you want to know, just ask. Hope to hear back from you." 


We've got a question for you....




What the hell are you doing? Are you bow legged? Are you getting ready to take a dump? Or are you trying to show off your "6 pack"? Think you left it in the fridge there, buddy.

These are just a few things that come to mind when we see this picture....


Wants to Cuddle's ad was submitted to Studs of Craigslist by a reader. 
Thank you! 

Reader submissions are always appreciated : )

 http://ithaca.craigslist.org/m4w/2871543174.html

No comments:

Post a Comment