Wednesday, March 21, 2012

looking for love

Reacently Devorced says: "im reacently (Never realized "recently" was a difficult word to spell until I started writing this blog) devorced after 20 years,, i was fathfull (It's not lying if you don't spell it right. "I never said I was 'faithful', I said I was 'fathfull'. You know what they say about assuming shit, right?") those 20 years i was married,,my x left me for a younger man off the internent,,,im kind careing and am looking for the same,,, ,,,ready to date, lets chat,,im owen a real man not a pirv,. ok i will not go to anouther site ,,if you wont to meet for a date you will have to text me or e mail me k,,,im reacently devorced,,if your married or single looking for a man to spend time with or married tired of the same old same old every day thing just text me or e mail me ok im a stright forward man that nows how to treat a lady,,im loving careing,,love life ,,, wont a lady that is willing to say she wonts the same out of life,, too so you see my picture and you now my number dont be scared to contact me ,,, verry truely yours owen thank you for the time,,long walks holding hands and looking at the stars,, just enjoying,,, is there any real women left out there"

Here's another Stud who struggled with "recently" Click Here


 http://kokomo.craigslist.org/m4w/2837134563.html

No comments:

Post a Comment