Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm slowly dieing - 27

Rocket Scientist says: "I have had a good life and I don't want it to stop. I have a genetic disease that will eventually lead to my death (Mortality? We're all cursed with that one, buddy.). I miss having an intimate connection with another human being (As opposed to what? Space aliens??). So I'm reaching out to find someone special. I you think you are then message me. I have a few good years left in me yet. I have grand plans for my life and i have a determination that cannot be stopped (Don't they all....). I have been a rocket scientist for a number of years for military applications and now I am pursuing my interest in the science and aerospace fields (Right.) I will most likely be self sufficient soon though my various medical disabilities, if everything goes smoothly the first time... I hope you ladies have, no matter what you do (Have what?). I look forward to hearing from you compassionate women (And by that he means SUCKERS!)."

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know how to spell "dying" correctly. D'oh! Pathetic.

 
http://loz.craigslist.org/m4w/2935330237.html

No comments:

Post a Comment