Monday, April 2, 2012

"We only knew each other by letter"

Killer says: "So I threw this idea out earlier and was flagged but I don't know why. I was thinking it would be romantic to get to know someone by handwritten letters instead of emails. There's a Mark Knopfler song called "Prairie Wedding" My title is the first line. So I think I got flagged for putting my address on here so I guess if you are interested in trying something that might be fun and romantic let me know and I'll give you my address. I live far away but might be moving to NC in the future and just thought this would be fun."

Right. So, the "wonderful" women of Craigslist are supposed to give you their address without ever meeting you or knowing if the person in this picture is even you. Uh huh. Because getting killed is so romantic and fun! Yea.... we love giving our address to strangers, who supposedly live far far away.


http://charlotte.craigslist.org/m4w/2935066264.html

No comments:

Post a Comment