Thursday, April 5, 2012

Looking for a dork like me

County Boy says: "Hmm what to say. Is there anybody NOT good at dating lol. just in need of someone who wants to play with me (errr... His penis, he means.). About me, will i am 30 year old kid. Just moved here last week. Have no drama no family no friends no kids no wife no girl friend. But i do work have my own apt. I love playing with my toys (errrr... His penis, he means.); dirtbike and my trucks.... county boy (Maybe that's supposed to be country....) not a cowboy. If you are in need of a dork like me ___ our frist date will be at Mickey D's" 

You sure know how to spoil a girl. Can we get a large fry?? After we eat maybe we can go climbing in the play area!






http://klamath.craigslist.org/m4w/2937183819.html

No comments:

Post a Comment