Monday, April 23, 2012

Looking for love in all the wrong places






Perhaps the problem isn't where you're looking...  Waving your penis around at women isn't always the best way to start things off.

Looking for Love says: "And hoping Craigs may be the right place.But one never knows, until one tries! I am a 49 year old white male. I stand 6'1", weigh 180lbs with an athletic build. I have salt and pepper hair, and sparkling green eyes. I enjoy working out, biking, and playing, as well as listening to music. New to the area, so hoping to find somone within 15 miles of me.
I am in search of a mature free spririted woman, between the ages of 30 and 60, who would like to start things casually and lead into a long term relationship.
A few extra pounds is perfectly fine for me.
Please send a picture when you reply, and put snow in the subject line, so I can weed out the spammers.
Thanks and hope to hear from you beautiful Pittsburgh women!"

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/m4w/2974295548.html

No comments:

Post a Comment