Friday, October 12, 2012

First time for Gentle woman - 23

He's wearin' a bow tie. That means he has class. 


Mmmm.... underwear pulled down in implicitly sexy fashion. What are you doing?

Sexy Guy says: "Never been with a woman or girl before and want to take things slow with a girl who is gentle and would let me experiment.
Must be white, please be very beautiful and non aggressive and sweet. I like blonds and burnets and I would like to his if you're okay with that (What do you want to do with his???").

My pics attached please send me yours and be able to have me come over and get in bed with you; might like to take a shower together don't really know"


Think you might be trying out for the wrong team.  

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/m4w/3330452015.html

No comments:

Post a Comment