Monday, October 1, 2012

attached guy looking for what my girl wont let me do to her

Back so soon? Previous ad: my girls actin like a brat are you the woman for me

Probably Gay says: "Ok I'm 26 190 lbs very fit and very muscular I work construction usually 10 to 14 hours a day with a 20 min lunch and maybe 2 ten minute breaks (What is the reason you are sharing those details? Do you intend to "please" a woman during your breaks?) I'm a great pleaser looking to find a woman who can deepthroat and likes anal race and age isn't important to me I love all races(even though I haven't got to try outside my race yet but curious) and of course I like 18± but I also love older women all I'm looking for is someone slim to thick sorry just my prefrence and no dudes for me at all not gay and definitely not thinking about it my mind works off the female body nothing on a male intrests me at all (Except pounding their ass, of course.) but I does almost make me cum while I'm pleasing that body till u cream on my face fingers dick I'm not scarred my toungue will go places no man has been on ur body well does it sound as good as I look well put what ud let me do to u in the subject line and a pic in the message number is optional but would get immediate response with a pic and number if u leave just a message and a number it'll go in the trash cause ill want to see a pic before calling or txting and if u send a pic we can chat inbox style I guess but to those spammers I'm not signing up for NOTHING IT WILL GO STRAIGT TO THE TRASH ____ I'M FULLY REAL AND HAVE PERMISSION TO PLAY (Last ad you were about to be single...) and this ain't a hit and qiut if we like each other we can see each other however often u would like THIS IS BURGER KING HAVE MY WHOPPER ANY WAY U LIKE (What?) oh and ps I can be very discreet if needed to on ur part cause I understand when u ain't getting what u want from home right I mean we love them and do everything for but why isn't they do everything for us or atleast try it right ill fulfill those fantsys for u want to help me with mine?"

Not at all. 


http://charlotte.craigslist.org/m4w/3308194339.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment