Friday, November 11, 2011

Attractive Male in S. Charlotte

Hey look it's a guy that wants to cheat on his girlfriend! Wouldn't it be so wonderful to be used for your body while he's using her for money?!

User says: "Ok to be totally honest, I am in a relationship but it has been unfilfilling for a while now. at the same time i'm not ready to just throw in the towel completely but her career is defenitely her priority over spending time with me so i would like to start hanging out with someone who is understanding of my situation, goes with the flow, and likes to cuddle from time to time. I am 27, 5'10 mixed, clean cut and hoping i somewhat find what im looking for. please reply with a pic and ill do the same and reply to you. A female who can meet during the daytime is a plus and I can do the hosting"

Which means he's sticking around as long as she keeps paying the rent for the place he'll be hosting at. What a winner wiener...




No comments:

Post a Comment