Saturday, November 19, 2011

looking to settle down

Do so many men really want to tie the knot and start a family or is that just what they think women want to hear? Starting to find it hard to believe. Especially when they have interests like Tony's...

Tony says: "Im a 25 year old male.Im ready to settle down and have kids and start a family. I have dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. I have three tattoos and two piercings. Well a little about me is i live with two of my friends on the east side. I like to hangout with friends, go to the club, go downtown, go to the movies and i love to cuddle."

...because getting married and having kids is the surest way to never see your friends, go to a club, downtown, or a movie with a rating over PG again. Cuddling? Yea... we'll let you find that one out for yourself. Don't want to spoil all of the surprises.


No comments:

Post a Comment