Friday, November 4, 2011

Master seeking female slave/lover!

Are you down with the clown?

Master in BDSM says: "Hello girls, you got a sweet and careing, loveing man in need of the same from a women. I'm 5' 6, 200 in weight. I got brown hair, blue eyes. I'm looking for a skinny girl that is gothic, down with the clown. You must have pics to send me so I might see you. Once you get to know me you'll find that I'm a nice guy with alot to give. I like to party, hang with friends. I drink and smoke(Cigs) I love to Role Play on this site called IMVU.com I'm a Master in BDSM."

Thought IMVU was for 14 year olds. Also thought the same thing about sleeping on a mattress without a sheet. How do you become a "Master in BDSM"? Is that a matter of your own personal opinion or is there like a certification program? 



No comments:

Post a Comment