Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Looking for Queen of my Doublewide Trailer - 39

Possibly the worst fake personal ad ever.

Bubba says: "Hi, my name is Bubba. I desire an angry, self absorbed, egocentric, narcissistic, control freak type woman that appreciates and posseses similar virtues to mine for a long mutually demeaning relationship. Added bonus if you are moody, manipulative, materialistic, or tantrum throwing.

I also have a thing for big haired chicks who have taken out a ceiling fan or two with their hair-do, but even if you don't got big hair, as long as you got some of the above qualities, i'm all for it.

I'm 4'10" and 465lbs. I'm grossly unattractive, eternally unemployed, unquestionably impotent, repulsively pathetic, arrogantly narcoleptic, trailer park living, hygienically disregarding, genital scratching, incontinent wearing, patholigical liar with a nasty attitude, bad breath, fashionably hairy back, an IQ of 75 and absolutely no sense of humor.

But even if you don't have big hair, since there are so many spammers here on CL, please mention big hair somewhere in the subject of your message.

xo
Bubba

PS, to my ex-wife: Quit flagging my post!"

If any of that were true you wouldn't know how to spell words like appreciates, let alone narcissistic. If you want to come off as a backwoods sister lover you gotta learn to talk and spell like one. That fancy talk of yours just takes away from what would have been a funny post. Stop trying so hard.  





No comments:

Post a Comment