Saturday, November 26, 2011

Need a BJ Today

Rolled out of bed this morning thinking "Could really go for giving a BJ to a  complete stranger later today", and decided to go on Craigslist in hopes of finding a willing participant. Didn't really expect to find a man that would not only like to satisfy a need for oral gratification but was also DD free! What are the odds?!

DD Free and in Need says: "I am in need of a blowjob. My girl is out of town and I need a quick fix before she gets home. Maybe if things go good we could maybe go a little further after the bj. I am dd free and you must be the same. Email me with the subject of your favorite movie and with a nude picture so I will know your real. If you arnt able to meet up tonight we can figure something out."




OMGISMPFLSHAIAPALBTOBMDSTGFTP!!!  (For an explanation click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment