Monday, November 7, 2011

Shiny Spandex Guy is back

Figured you all were wondering if Shiny Spandex Guy met his kinky match or not. We're here to report that he's still on the prowl. In his latest ad he tamed things down considerably. Seems he's going for the element of surprise this time around.

Shiny Spandex Guy says: "Looking for an attractive, height-weight proportionate, single white or asian female under 43 who loves playing video games, especially 'cooperative' games like mmorpgs.
I am a 7+ year veteran on City of Heroes and look forward to trying Star Wars the Old Republic.
Other shared interest may include biking, tennis, movies, watching tv: (Terra Nova, Person of Interest, Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls, ect), board games,
plays and musicals at a local performing arts center, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, running errands together, Starbucks, and traveling to the beaches, mountains,
and more. Please be happy, in perfect health, and have NO pet allergies.

I am a professional, classy, sexy SWM 43, 6' tall, slender (not muscular), with rich, dark brown hair and blue eyes.
I bike 10+ miles every morning and try to eat right. I live in a gorgeous, spacious 3 br house in southeast Charlotte
have no roommates. I am not looking to jump into bed with anyone anytime soon, but I am kinky, so you should
be too. I am not available for anything short term. I am not looking to get married, but my potential mate should
seek solid friendship with the hope of developing a serious, monogamous relationship that will last forever.
Be open to cohabitation.

Your photos get more of me.
If you seriously interested, please put 'common interests' in your subject line so I know your not spam.
Thanks."

We've seen your other photos. Thanks, but no thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment