Thursday, August 16, 2012

Block your face and show me your tits please

The Breast Inspector says: "I think there's nothing hoter looking than a nice set of tits.
They can be small or large, firm or soft, big or small nipples, soft or hard nipples ... they all look great.

Ever wonder what guys think of your chest? (Actually spend every day and night fretting over it. No, really. Top concern.)
Let me rate your tits for you, just block out your face (if you want to) and send me your pics of your chest (So glad you are so selfless and are willing to offer this service. The world could really use more men who are selflessly willing to stare at bare breasts!).
Full body and close-ups work best. I promise to never shopw or use your pics for anything other than for myself but  if you have a concern feel free to block out your face.

Any questions feel free to email me and ask.
Here are a few samples to help you decide what to send me."

Whoa, whoa, hold on... You just promised to never show or use the pics for anything other than yourself BUT you have provided samples? Starting to rethink this whole thing....

 Image censored by Studs of Craigslist

 

 http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/m4w/3207236639.html

No comments:

Post a Comment