Friday, August 3, 2012

Do you like men who are Interesting, Unique and just "DIFFERENT"

"Different" says:  "Greetings, I just thought I would hop on here and let you know that the chupacabra has been sighted in both Nampa, and parts of Caldwell. So please watch your children, cars and pets or they will likely perish.

OK.., for real now, I am 27.8, 6 foot 1 inches tall, and I live alone in my own dinosaur adorned apartment located in Nampa, I have been told I am kind of unusual and very different from most people , some have gone so far as to call me eccentric. I dont know what I am actually, im kind of still figuring that out myself. But I do enjoy my existence on this planet immensely, even if I live in the vicinity of a goat sucking cryptozoological animal.

If you are stuck in a rut or are very familiar with monotony then perhaps you should consider chatting with me sometime, I might just help break the cycle. I have many hobbies, too many to list all of them here. A few of them are reading and learning, listening to electronic music, arranging nursing home boxing tournaments, hanging out with good friends, bear farming, and camping.

I must warn you, there is not a whole lot in my life that I take too seriously, and I enjoy having fun and meeting new people. I am a HUGE HUGE science nerd, but not the socially inept kind who talk to themselves. I just enjoy knowing how the world works and how we got here.
I am looking for some WIMINZ to talk to and possibly meet. If you are any of the following please contact me so we can get acquainted.
NERDY, UNORTHODOX, NICE, INTERESTING, INTELLIGENT, UNIQUE, CARING, FUNNY, POSSESS THE ABILITY TO FLY OR PLAY DEAD, LIKES SCIENCE, LOYAL, TRUSTWORTHY, OR CAN SAFELY DETAIN A RABID IGUANA as well as being HONEST.

You dont have to be all of the above, but I like to meet individuals who are friendworthy, non conservative, and who also dont take everything in life extremely seriously and likes to have a good time. If u decide to message me, there is a good chance that you will not regret it. But who knows now-a-days.... Alright I have to GTFO (leave) now because I have to get these godamned drunk gazelles out of my effin house somehow................any suggestions?
I hope to hear from some of you..
Godspeed"

Very different, indeed. If by different you mean just like every other 16-21 year old guy, who is trying be "different"...except of course you are almost 28 and should probably be out of that phase by now.

And now for an example of what his "O-face" looks like...because you know how important it is to preview the "O-face" before you actually commit to communicating with someone. For the first time. Ever. 
























 

http://boise.craigslist.org/m4w/3177726641.html

No comments:

Post a Comment