Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do you share my fetish?

Very unlikely.

Pervy White Guy says: "43 yr old, average looking SWM with fantastic personality (once you get to know me). I'm classy, successful, happy, and very much a 'city man', not a country boy. I'm seeking an attractive, healthy (d&d free?) single girl 23-45 who shares my fetish for shiny spandex, hosiery, catsuits/body-stockings, and HOURS of foreplay.

I hope someone sweet will write to me and tell me your name, age, other (vanilla?) interests, ect. Please put 'kitties rule' in your subject line so I know you're real.
Your clear, recent photos may get mine."



The only interest coming to mind is not seeing you in spandex...

This guy posts an ad every week. Usually there is a picture of him with a bathrobe "sexily" falling off his shoulders... He removes ads often, so we cannot share the bathrobe pic with you at this time but will as soon as it becomes available again. Then you can decide which look is more unflattering.

From another ad:

Pervy White Guy also says: "I am a very successful professional and enjoy laughing, video games, biking, tennis, watching tv/movies, sexy lingerie, and technology. Own a beautiful brick house, lots of fun toys, and a brand new, beautiful car.Please dont be allergic to kitties."



The toys he is referring to are of an adult nature. According to other ads we've read he also has lingerie to share. Because everyone enjoys putting their private parts where other's private parts have been right?? 

Updates on Pervy White Guy coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment