Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ladies, come fatten me up

When you're paying out the yahoo for "affordable" healthcare just go ahead and think about this guy. It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you're pitching in your "fair" share so that everyone can have access to medical care. Yea...

Flabby n Overfed says: "I'm in need of a good looking lady to help fattening me up more by feeding me lots of unhealthy foods. Think of this as extreme pampering in a dom/sub sort of way with me as your flabby, overfed property.

You can do whatever you want with me after you stuff me silly. I'm looking for ladies between the ages of 18 and 40; as long as you look good and can dominant a spoiled fatty like myself, it should be great."



How about just a kick to the nads instead? That's about all we've got to give right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment