Friday, August 26, 2011

searching for a child lover - 26

Jon Boy put up a new ad this morning. Yesterday's was flagged for removal for some reason.

Jon Boy says: "I am searching for someone to have my child. I am clean and healthy. I will be by the mothers side thru the whole pregnancy. After the child is born, I would like the child to live with me and possibly gain full custody.if a friendship or relationship develops between me and the mother that is fine too. Email me for more info"

He included more pictures. Few different angles for your consideration...



and of course a new one of his baby maker. 


(This image was censored by Studs of Craigslist)

He's still very much ready. 

*Warning this ad contains nude images of male genitalia. View at your own discretion.*

No comments:

Post a Comment